Most of people trying to unlock their HSDPA modem,because some modem s works for just 1 network.after unlock you can use any networks. It takes just few seconds to unlock your modem, when we put some other network sim card it will ask some code. So i'm going to generate that code. First of all you have to find your IMEI of mode, it will mention on your modem or modem box its 15 digit, now follow this step to find your IMEI number:
STEPS TO UNLOCK HUAWEI HSPDA MODEM
- Paste this below address to your address bar: http://bb5.at/huawei.php?imei= your Huawei modem IMEI number,
- Now replace your Huawei modem IMEI number with your IMEI number like below
http://bb5.at/huawei.php?imei=357133035912053, then press your enter key, or click to load the page.
- After the page loads, you will see something like this
- Now enter this unlock code when it ask the code, then you are done.
STEPS TO UNLOCK ZTE HSDPA MODEM
Some ZTE modems are not asking for unlock code, so we have no where to input our code, so you can't do it like the above method, you have to use some software for this.
Download software here.
- First of all, if you use memory card, remove it. Insert the sim card you want to use in the to unlock,(it will display invalid sim).
- Plug your modem in to your computer, sometime connection manager will display(close it).
- Unzip what you downloaded and open/run dccrap.exe
- First select the manufacture as ZTE datacards ( No: 1)
- Select the model as Auto detect (recommended)(No : 2 ), If you know the model and which com port you use.u can do that way also
- Click find button (No: 3), after your modem model will display below box
- After it has detected modem, click unlock button (No: 4 ) to unlock
Cheers you are done. After few seconds modem will unlock restart your computer and use
your modem. This connection manager also working for this, but if you want to use ZTE connection manager click below link to download.
Download ZTE connection manager here